Senior Developer (m/f/d)
About Venture Leap
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and developers who enjoy building new things. We help our customers to design and implement digital business models. To do so, we usually start with an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), which we then develop step by step into a successful business model. Our customers range from start-ups to established companies from all sectors.
Our platform LEAP.one is the basis for the fast and reliable development of MVPs. Thus allowing entrepreneurs to quickly launch their business idea around a digital product.
As Senior Developer you will be an integral part in improving the platform to make it more flexible and scalable.
What is your mission
- Guide the development and execution of mid- & long-term technical vision and architectural direction of LEAP.one to create a highly scalable solution that allows rapid innovation and experimentation.
- Set the standard for technical excellence for the team.
- Facilitate communication and decision-making between founders and stakeholders and act as a sparring partner and mentor to the junior developers.
- Influence product strategy and drive the product development roadmap of LEAP.one
- Introduce new technologies and improve development processes to deliver first class digital products based on our LEAP.one platform
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related/relevant technical field
- Provable history of systems in deep tech associated challenges
- Experience with modern product development practices, including software testing (eg. unit testing, regression testing)
- A bias for action and ownership that you can demonstrate with your CV
- Our Mission Digital Products - Done Right resonates with you
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
- Your are currently based in Berlin
What we offer you
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement from the founders
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of MVP development that has true value to entrepreneurs
- Responsibility to build and run successful digital products from day 1
- Constant learning and progress of your tech knowledge
- An open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Regular team events such as dinners, game nights, escape rooms, summer and Christmas parties
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s change the world of digital products together and provide entrepreneurs and innovators with the best digital products out there!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.