Head of Marketing (f/m/d)
About Venture Leap
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and developers who enjoy building new things. As a team, we strive for transparent communication, clear expectation management, and mutual respect. We love to learn, and we do it together every day.
At Venture Leap, we take the other approach. We are not an agency, we are a digital product studio. We don't just build what we're told. We challenge our customers' ideas and evaluate them based on initial user feedback. We work with our clients to build web applications and mobile apps that are market-ready and successful. To do so, we usually start with an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), which we then develop step by step into a successful business model. Our customers range from start-ups to established companies from all sectors.
Our platform LEAP.one is the basis for the fast and reliable development of MVPs. Thus allowing entrepreneurs to quickly launch their business idea around a digital product.
As Head of Marketing, it will be your mission to position Venture Leap and its platform Leap.one as the leading MVP development studio for digital products.
What is your mission
- Develop positioning that defines and differentiates Venture Leap by understanding our customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces
- Partner with Product Management and the founding team to develop a brand story for Venture Leap and a comprehensive strategy for bringing our solutions (Leap.one) to market
- Drive the production and aggregation of high fidelity content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) for all funnel stages
- Create compelling and useful enablement assets such as playbooks, deal wins, training decks, FAQs, and videos
- Drive and execute the KPI driven lead generation process
What we offer you
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement from the founders
- Shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of MVP development that has true value to entrepreneurs
- Constant learning and progress of your marketing knowledge
- An open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Regular team events such as dinners, game nights, escape rooms, summer and Christmas parties
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s change the world of digital products together and provide entrepreneurs and innovators with the best digital products out there!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
Who you are
- 5+ years of Marketing experience around enterprise software
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively to drive execution
- Hands-on experience in traditional marketing (PR, Events, classic media) as well as online marketing (Paid, Organic, Content)
- A bias for action and ownership that you can demonstrate with your CV
- An existing network in the DACH startup scene or SMEs is a (big) plus
- Our Mission Digital Products - Done Right resonates with you
- Very good knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken
- You are currently based in Berlin