Front-End Developer (m/f/d)
About Venture Leap
We are a team of experienced entrepreneurs and developers who enjoy building new things. We help our customers to design and implement digital business models. To do so, we usually start with an MVP (Minimum Viable Product), which we then develop step by step into a successful business model. Our customers range from start-ups to established companies from all sectors.
Our platform LEAP.one is the basis for the fast and reliable development of MVPs. Thus allowing entrepreneurs to quickly launch their business idea around a digital product.
As a Front-End Developer you will be an integral part in improving the looks and the usability of the platform.
What is your mission
- Influencing mid- & long-term product strategy and driving the product development roadmap of LEAP.one
- Ensuring stable application performance across devices
- Cooperating with your back-end colleagues
- Introducing new technologies and improving development processes to deliver first class digital products based on our LEAP.one platform
Who you are
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related/relevant technical field
- Provable record of mastering front-end challenges of web applications
- 2+ years of experience with modern product development practices, including software testing (e.g. unit testing, regression testing)
- A bias for action and ownership that you can demonstrate with your CV
- Our Mission Digital Products - Done Right resonates with you
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken; German is a plus
- Your are currently based in Berlin or willing to relocate
What we offer you
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement from the founders
- The opportunity to shape the development of a state-of-the-art product in the field of MVP development that has true value to entrepreneurs
- Responsibility to build and run successful digital products from day 1
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Constant learning and progress of your tech knowledge
- An open company culture with additional benefits such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Regular team events such as dinners, game nights, escape rooms, summer and Christmas parties
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s change the world of digital products together and provide entrepreneurs and innovators with the best digital products out there!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.